We are counted amongst reputed manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, traders, importers, exporters and service providers of a comprehensive range of HDPE Pipes Fittings. The offered pipes & fittings are manufactured by dexterous engineers and other diligent workforce using optimum quality HDPE and latest technology. Our HDPE Pipes Fittings are highly demanded across the nation owing to its wide applications and unmatched attributes. Moreover, our offered range of products are stringently tested on different stages of quality to ensure their flawlessness.
If you are looking for SHK HDPE Pipes & Fittings, then this is the right place. The High Density Polythylene pipes and fittings are made using best material in fine-textured finish, and accurate dimensions, as per the prevalent standards.
We provide a wide range of pipes in sizes of 20 mm to 315 mm and the pressure rating is 205 to 16 kg/cm2
- Corrosion resistance
- Impact resistance & tough, durable
- Light weight & Flexible
- Long Service life
- Smooth surface-low pipe friction losses
- Eco-friendly and durable
- Good weldability
- Easy to install with Electro fusion technique
- Easy to install with butt fusion welding
- Water supply scheme
- Chemical Industries
- Sewage piping system
- Plant Effluent disposal
- Lift irrigation system
- Waste water disposal pipeline
- Construction industry
- Electrical cable ducting
- Geothermal & aquaculture
- Marine & Dragging piping
Advantage of use:
- Long track record of excellent performance, approaching 50 years worldwide
- High resistance to corrosion, chemicals, decaying and abrasion.
- High impact and breakage resistance
- High resistance to direct sunlight (UV resistance for long time from UV resistance agent included in the manufacturing process).
- Higher durability & advantage of easy installation and transport without material loss.
- High stress crack resistance prevents inching growth of cracks.
Plot No.- 111/A, GIDC Estate, Phase-II, Opp. Mayur Dyechem Ltd., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India