- 10 INR
- 5-10 Millimeter (mm)
Our dedication and hard work towards the client's satisfaction make us the most reliable manufacturer and supplier of 3 Layer PPR Pipe. It provides hot and cold water supply in radiator heating, air conditioning, transportation of aggressive fluid, solar and water purifying plants. Our pipe is manufactured with the assistance of our experts using best quality polypropylene with three layer coating as per the current industry standards. We provide 3 Layer PPR Pipe in different specifications at a market leading price.
1) Chemical resistance
2) Resist ultra violet rays
3) Excellent sturdiness
UV Stabilized PPR-C Top Layer:
1) UV Stabilizers include several chemical properties, which provide the protective covering against UV light by different chemical mechanisms.
2) Colors like Green and Black already feature good resistance to UV light, but the addition of UV stabilizers further improve the light & thermal stability of the product.
3) It helps in maintaining the polymers' properties.
4) UV stabilizers also add long-term durability and improve product's life.
Black Colored PPR-C Middle Layer:
1) This center layer provides excellent resistance to UV rays.
Anti-microbial PPR-C Inner Layer:
1) Anti-Microbial layer prevents bacteria/algae/microbes growth etc. and preserves the pipes.
2) This Anti-Microbial addition is very low moving, which makes it last for the whole product's life.
3) This layer is lasting up to 270 degree Celsius temperature.
1) Extremely food grade.
2) Storability of water improves tremendously, i.e. for the water-lying stagnant in pipes.
3) Hygiene without any bacterial formation for an extended time period.
4) Bad odor can be avoided.
|PN-10 pipes||25mm to 160mm|
|PN-16 pipes||20mm to 160mm|
|PN-20 pipes||20mm to 160mm|
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 10 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- All India
Admin Office : Plot No 139/1, Opp. Patel Alloys Steel Ltd., Phase-I, GIDC Estate, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India